We were finding that the time spent on the full Orion training course in critical areas was not sufficient for power users to be taught all aspects and nuances available. With the one day advanced training sessions we are able to spend more time, giving more detailed knowledge and importantly more time for hands on delegate labs, giving the knowledge and the confidence to the SolarWinds administrators to tackle any configuration challenge.
Why Advanced Training?
Alerting MasterClass for SolarWinds 1 Day
With the one day advanced training sessions we fill in the gaps, giving the knowledge and the confidence to the SolarWinds administrators to tackle any configuration challenge.
Which are the common challenge SolarWinds administrators face while configuring alerts in their platform?
- I have 1000+ active alerts, how to clean this list?
- What is a genuine alert and what is not?
- I don’t want to miss any critical alert, how can I keep everything monitored?
- Are there any other potential issue I’m not aware? Which are the best practices?
- How to alert when there is no default option for it
Reporting MasterClass for SolarWinds 1 Day
After more than 5 years delivering SolarWinds administration training course and with more than 10 years’ experience onsite delivering professional service and high level guidance in SolarWinds projects,
Which are the common challenge SolarWinds administrators face while configuring their platform?
- What to display, which are the main statistics?
- Which is the best approach when configuring view/reports in my company?
- How make custom charts and custom tables work
- How to extract data when there is no default option for it
- How to create that report Administration/Management wants
|Training Course for SolarWinds||Dates||Location||Number of Spaces|
|Administrator Course||23 Jan - 27 Jan||Worthing, West Sussex||Spaces Available|
|MasterClass Training||17th & 18th Nov||London, United Kingdom||Fully Booked|
|Administrator Course||24th - 28th April||Worthing, West Sussex||Spaces Available|
|MasterClass Training||23rd & 24th March||London, United Kingdom||Spaces Available|