Performance monitoring for servers and hundreds of applications
SolarWinds delivers agentless application and server monitoring software that provides monitoring, alerting, reporting, and server management. This affordable, easy-to-use server monitoring software supports multiple hardware vendors including Dell® , HP® , and IBM System x®, along with the underlying hardware for your VMware® hosts. It only takes minutes to create monitors for custom applications and to deploy new application monitors with Server & Application Monitor’s built-in support for more than 150 applications.
SAM- Video Overview
- Detailed performance metrics for 200+ applications
- Extend monitoring to custom applications in minutes
- Reliable and scalable – see performance data in about an hour
Server & Application Monitor at a Glance
- Out of the box Dashboards for quick and easy views.
- Start monitoring in minutes using the SAM Discovery Engine
- Migrate from Nagios® with the Open Source Script Processor
- Manage advanced alerts for complex combinations of device states
- Simulate and measure Quality of Experience with User Experience Monitors
- Manage global template settings across your organization with Dynamic Templates
- Key applications support inc; Microsoft AD, Exchange, IIS, Windows, SQL Server etc
- Share & Customise how charts, gauges, & tables are associated with component monitors
- Remotely monitor any WMI performance counters to proactively troubleshoot applications.
- Leverage network service monitors to gauge DNS, IMAP4, POP3, and MAPI performance
- Investigate network fault, performance and applications issues from a single intuitive web console