Automated Device Tracking & Switch Port Management
UDT delivers automated user and device tracking along with powerful switch port management capabilities so you can stay in control of who and what connects to your network. Quickly find a computer or user, as well as track down lost or rogue devices with a simple search on a username, IP address, hostname, or MAC address.
UDT Video Overview
- Discovers, maps, and monitors switches, ports & network devices
- Identify, locate & block rogue devices and users on the network
- Realtime information for port capacity planning requirements
- Watch lists with automatic alerts and click-of-a-button port shutdown
- Detailed information on switch port data and connection history
User Device Tracker at a Glance
- Enhanced Alerts including endpoint point changes
- Reports - See a report on Wireless Endpoints
- Groups - Add UDT ports to groups
- Respond to network threats and events at lightning-speed
- Virtual Route and Forwarding (VRF) - Polls devices for VRF data. .
- Port Shutdown - Remotely shutdown a compromised device port.
- Discover the last known location of an unconnected device
- Watch for a specific MAC address or Hostname to be connected
- CDP/LLDP Topology information for improved connection information
- Domain Controller Wizard - Facilitate collection of user login information by configuring appropriate logging level on Windows® servers.
- Trap notifications - Get connectivity information in "real time"; receive an alert when a device not on whitelist connects to the network
More User Device Tracker Video's
Prevent Rogue Devices
Improve SwitchPort Admin
Track User Devices with UDT