CAREERS WITH PROSPERON NETWORKS
These are our values, they must also be yours.
- Unity - One team. No exceptions, we are a family united by a clear purpose.
- Integrity - We put our people first; our people put our Customers first.
- Quality - Strive for Excellence. Search for Improvements.
SolarWinds Monitoring Field Engineer:
We are seeking a candidate to fulfil a technical role to provide installation and consultancy service to customers, as well as post/presales technical support, working closely with internal staff and directly with customers. The successful candidate will be required to perform remote and on-site customer visits in both the pre-sales engineer and post sales technical consultancy role.
- Travel to customer sites as required to fulfil (but not limited to) the following tasks - software installation, assist in issue resolution, assist with upgrades, perform assessments, perform site & system audits etc.
- Work alongside the sales team to provide product demonstrations, highlighting the benefit of the solutions to potential customers
- Create high/low level design documentation to existing and potential customers
- Provide pre & post-sales technical support to end customers via telephone and remote assistance solutions
- Log all support and sales activity within the company CRM
- Experience with the SolarWinds Orion suite highly beneficial
- Minimum 3 years technical experience within the IT software/networking sector
- System Administration experience across a range of IT systems and solutions; Windows/*Nix Server Operating Systems, Software Installation and Management, Active Directory, Storage, Virtualisation, SQL Databases
- Experience of enterprise level network equipment; Routers, Switches, firewalls etc.
- Network Management and Monitoring systems
- Understanding of primary monitoring and management protocols; SNMP, TCP/IP, WMI
- The ability to work on your own initiative providing the expertise to clients and the ability to implement solutions
- Experience of providing tier1/ tier 2 support
- Good ‘client facing’ communication skills, with understanding of sales environment
Additional Beneficial Skils:
- SQL data reporting using SQL Query Language
- Storage infrastructure
- Security Information Event Management solutions
Applying for this role
If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please forward your CV (outlining qualifications, experience and relevant personal details) to email@example.com or call us on 01903 340 993.
You can email in and you can try and call but it will be wasted effort on your part. You are better off trying other organsations who use those services.