Business Support Executive
- Worthing, West Sussex
- Full Time
- Benefits: Pension, Private HealthCare, Childcare Vouchers & up to 25 days Holiday
This company is a fast-growing IT solution provider based in the centre of Worthing, West Sussex, the company focuses on Network and Systems Management solutions and Consultancy Services.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Executive to join their friendly Business Support & Finance team!
The ideal candidate will preferably have been working in a similar role for 2 years +, need to have a willing and flexible attitude, the ability to work to tight deadlines, with changing priorities, and enjoy the challenges of working in a demanding role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming telephone, managing post, reception duties, general filing (manual & electronic) Diary and Bookings Management, Visitor and guest hospitality, general admin duties.
Technical & Professional Services Administration
- Creating projects and tasks, managing travel arrangements, travel investigation for complex travel, visa arrangements, arranging meetings via remote conference call web-based portal.
- Process License orders, raise purchase orders and invoices using Quickbooks online, updating contact data in CRM and Quickbooks, creation of support certificates.
- Looking after building maintenance and facilities, liaising with suppliers and coordinating.
- Health and Safety, Marketing and assisting Business Support/Finance Manager with projects, etc.
- Positive, flexible, proactive attitude with a strong sense of responsibility to ensure the highest standards are met throughout the business.
- High attention to detail and thoroughness is essential.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels with a confident telephone manner.
- A good level of numeracy – Experience of basic accounts is desirable.
- Good IT skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective administration processes.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Calm, organised and able to work well within a team.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload.
- Previous use of CRM/Database applications.
- Unity - One team. No exceptions, we are a family united by a clear purpose.
- Integrity - We put our people first; our people put our Customers first.
- Quality - Strive for Excellence. Search for Improvements.
If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please forward your CV (outlining qualifications, experience and relevant personal details) to email@example.com or call us on 01903 340 993.
Expiration for Application: 28th September 2018
We do not use recruitment agencies, so please do not waste your time and ours by contacting us.