Office Location: Worthing, West Sussex, UK
Job Hours: Full Time
Benefits include: Pension, Private HealthCare & up to 25 days Holiday per annum
Established in 2006 and based in the center of Worthing West Sussex, Prosperon Networks are a solutions provider of IT Management Solutions with the highest accreditations from IT Management vendors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company and work with some large accounts in order to continue our expected growth plans.
Prosperon Networks are looking to expand the sales team to support our growth and presence in the UK and Europe. The Account Manager (AM) will be responsible for identifying and developing direct business in order to increase new sales and expand existing accounts. We are looking for candidates that are coachable, naturally curious, leaders and passionate about educating customers on the value Prosperon provides around IT management technologies.
- Present product and services strategy effectively.
- Provide comprehensive account management to customer accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer’s business
- Establish credibility, and deliver the advice and support they need to be successful.
- Build and execute against a monthly and quarterly plan that drives revenue from new and existing accounts.
- Develop leads effectively to maintain a great pipeline of potential business
- Provide accurate and detailed sales forecasts and share information
- Keep detailed qualification information in CRM.
You should have the following skills
- Professional, ambitious, determined, persistent and results-oriented mindset.
- Successful track record in solution selling, new business development and account management
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity and leadership.
- Knowledge and usage of CRM related applications.
- Experience selling IT products preferred.
Unity - One team. No exceptions, we are a family united by a clear purpose.
Integrity - We put our people first; our people put our Customers first.
Quality - Strive for Excellence. Search for Improvements.
Applying for this role
If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please forward your CV (outlining qualifications, experience and relevant personal details) to email@example.com or give us a call at 01903 340 993