Proactive VoIP QoS Management & WAN Performance Monitoring
SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager gives you at-a-glance insight into all aspects of WAN and VoIP performance by providing the ability to search and filter your call detail records (CDRs) and call management records. Download a free trial and get a global snapshot of your IP SLA operations in less than an hour.
VNQM Video Overview
- Monitors Cisco® & Avaya VoIP Quality of Service call metrics
- Correlates call quality issues with WAN performance
- Searches & filters call detail records
- Monitors site-to-site WAN performance using Cisco® IP SLA
- Automatically discovers Cisco® IP SLA enabled network devices
VoIP Network and Quality Manager at a Glance
- Leverages technology that's already built into your existing routers.
- VoIP call performance using Call Detail Records (CDRs) and Call Management Records (CMRs) are monitored with the ability to Troubleshoot.
- Provides support with detailed gateway information for Cisco Call Manager V7 and V8
- See site to site network performance with clickable drill down maps.
- Discovery engine that sets up IPSLA capable devices automatically.
- Diagnose where WAN performance is affecting applications.
- Firewalled environments are supported via TCP
- Provides WAN Performance Dashboards