LANGuardian from NetFort Technologies provides full packet capture and deep packet inspection of network traffic. With Deep Packet Inspection, network engineers can get the highest level of visibility into activity on the network — such as actual web pages accessed, files read and deleted, mail header fields, and the content of database queries. LANGuardian connects to the core switch on a network, it can monitor and report on internal network activity such as access to Intranet servers and file shares. LANGuardian also integrates with Windows and Active Directory, enabling it to produce reports that feature real user names instead of IP addresses.
LANGuardian Features at a glance:
- Web Based interface with customisable dashboards for individual users.
- File Share monitor for visibility of user activity on Windows file-shares throughout the network, using filters for granular level information on users, departments or server.
- Real time traffic collection engine that collects LANGuardians propriety database, Cisco Netflow and sFlow traffic and also provides historical visibility.
- Group and display critical network and user events on your dashboard in real-time.
- LANGuardian can generate a wide range of reports -- Infected machines, Skype users, Large data transfers, Spyware and adware plus more.
- Instant Forensic reports using LANGuardian’s historical and real time reports, answer questions such as "who was on the system over the weekend?" and "which users used the most bandwidth last month?"
- With the LANGuardian Trend Wizard, choose from a large number of trends and observe them over a specified period of time.
- Configure LANGuardian to send e-mail alerts to designated users whenever specified network events occur. Schedule any report to be sent by e-mail at regular intervals.
Netfort LANGuardian - Videos