Prosperon Networks is committed to minimising, wherever possible, the impact of its operations on the environment and endeavours to take practical steps at every opportunity to minimise any negative impact, and where possible go beyond the legal requirements of environmental standards and legislation.
Prosperon Networks undertakes to:
- Have an Environmental policy officer with the responsibility of maintaining our commitment and ensuring that our policy is communicated internally to our employees, suppliers and other interested parties.
- Conduct its operations and activities in accordance with applicable environmental laws.
- Minimise the creation of waste and wherever possible establish a use for such waste.
- Undertake an annual review of our environmental policy.
- Provide environmental training for all employees.
The successful implementation of Prosperon Networks Environmental Policy will depend on the commitment of all of its employees at all levels of the business.
This Policy Statement will be reviewed annually by the Prosperon Networks board and revised where necessary.